Maintenance Consultant | Working Area throughout the Benelux + France
For our client, a growing international maintenance consultancy agency we are searching for a maintenance consultant. You help clients to identify and define operational issues, then develop and implement operational strategies to improve effectiveness and achieve excellent bottom-line results.
• Give general advice in the field of maintenance and asset management;
• Set up project planning, identify variations, risks and opportunities;
• Identify leads for (additional) sales;
• Writes (management) reports and articles for internal and external use;
• Prepare, give and facilitate presentations independently;
• Coaching and training on the job;
• Provide training for customers and colleagues;
• Analyze maintenance-related data (and integrity) from Enterprise Asset Management(EAM)-Systems (like SAP PM/Ultimo/IBM Maximo etc.);
• Design, Implement and/or evaluate Maintenance-Concepts in EAM systems;
• Optimize EAM-data, fit for client use.
• BSC. or MSC. Degree in a technical engineering discipline
• 2-5 years of experience in Maintenance and Asset Management Consultancy work or having worked in a maintenance department in a managerial position;
• Up-to-date knowledge of developments in Maintenance Management methodologies;
• Good communication skills, diplomacy, and representative;
• Service-minded and a pro-active attitude;
• Structural method of work and analytical capabilities;
• Have the flexibility to work on a national scale in a multi-cultural environment (short- or long-term);
• Excellent knowledge of Dutch, English and French language (spoken & written), German is preferred
Our client is a well-respected, international consultancy agency and is growing rapidly. To support their ambition of further growth and development, we are looking for candidates with a flexible and positive mindset. People, who want to grow both personally and professionally. Who wants to seize the opportunity to have an exciting career within a European company that’s active in some seriously dynamic industries. Who wants to add value to their career by working for many different multinationals.
We also offer you the chance to develop your skills within the world of Asset Performance Management. You will be part of a growing and highly ambitious company.
Thank you for sending your CV plus motivation letter (in English or Dutch) to firstname.lastname@example.org